S.C. MARCOM RMC'94 S.R.L.
We have been offering professional solutions to our clients for 30 years!
Marcom is a company with 100% Romanian capital, founded in 1992. Based on the solid principles of a family business, Marcom begins its development in the newly created business environment after 1989.
The year 1999 represents the moment when the orientation towards the construction field is decided, starting the collaboration with Komatsu, the second world manufacturer of construction and mining equipment.
In the same year, the collaboration with Potain and Grove begins, both companies being currently owned by the American group Manitowoc. The new product ranges added to the product portfolio sold by Marcom are tower cranes or self-lift cranes as well as mobile cranes
The following years were marked by collaborations with various companies producing equipment in complementary fields, Marcom’s activity diversifying to all fields complementary to constructions.
- 1992-MARCOM is founded by 2 Romanian entrepreneurs.
- 1994-The name of the company changes from MARCOM IMPEX to MARCOM RMC ’94.
- 1999-MARCOM becomes an authorized Komatsu distributor for the entire range of construction equipment, mining and forklifts.
- 1999-Distribution contracts are signed with Potain and Grove, companies in the American Manitowoc group and also with Indeco and Mantovanibenne, two renowned Italian companies in the production of hydraulic hammers and hydraulic attachments for demolition.
- 2014 –Begins collaboration with Dieci (telescopic handlers, concrete mixers), McCloskey (mobile crushers and sorting stations), Mantsinen (high capacity handlers) and Cummins Power Generation (power generators).
- 2015 –The Hidromek brand (backhoe loaders) is added to Marcom’s portfolio.
- Ing. CONSTANTIN MARCU – CEO
- Ec. MONICA MARCU – Economic Director
- Ec. RAZVAN MARCU – Marketing & Sales Director
- Ing. MARIAN ALBU – After Sales Director